Welcome Rebecca!

The YNC Welcomes Rebecca Baker as the new Membership and Office Coordinator.

Looks like it will be handy for Rebecca
that the YNC Office is at the base of Mt. Seymour!
"Hi. I am Rebecca Baker and am the new Membership and Office Coordinator for the YNC of B.C.
 I am from the southwest U.S. and have been a resident of beautiful North Vancouver, B.C. for 6.5 years.  I have a BS in Business Administration from UNLV (University of Nevada Las Vegas), and have many years experience managing a non-profit agency which served at-risk youth.   My passions include hiking, skiing, dancing and discovering all the wonders of nature with my husband and 3 young daughters."   

Rebecca is in the office Tuesday- Thursday part-time to process and take care of your membership needs.You can reach her at info@ync.ca.